People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- Speaking of precious - May 23, 2013
- Renters subsidize homeowners - May 23, 2013
- If selfish people didn't want more - May 23, 2013
- Real estate owning - May 23, 2013
- Here is an example of Mr. - May 23, 2013
- Seven or Three - May 23, 2013
- Angel's a truth-sayer - May 23, 2013
- The Angel strategy is working - May 23, 2013
- Straight facts, and some supposition - May 23, 2013
- Mr. Perkins is lying about - May 23, 2013